● Work as part of an agile development team.
● Develop using Scala/Java using a test-driven development approach.
● Solve complex problems using the most appropriate polyglot architecture.
● Be involved in a lively and challenging environment.
● Use the latest technologies and tools on modern hardware at scale.
● Work on challenging and varied business domains.
● Develop your technical understanding to support and build your career.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
● Strong programming skills primarily in Java/Scala
● Strong understanding of design patterns.
● Demonstrable understanding of high-quality coding and testing practices.
● An appetite to learn new technologies and a drive for continual improvement.
● A keen interest in technology and self-improvement. Examples include having an active
Github account with open-source contributions.
● Contributions to the technical community, either through blogs, internal workshops,
meetups, or conferences.
● Experience with any of the following is an asset:
○ Agile development methodologies
○ Microservices architecture
○ Web services technologies such as REST, JSON
○ Multi-threaded programming
○ Test-driven development
○ Continuous integration systems
○ Dependency injection
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
● A chance to join the world's largest Scala + Spark Team
● You can measure your growth with the help of Career Growth Ladder
● Showcase your skills by representing the company in the global event as a speaker
● Not just the work, you will get the opportunity to contribute to blogs, meet-ups, user
groups, and Conferences, as well as contributing and maintaining internal events.
● Training while working and the opportunity to get certified in any one of Big Data
● Work from home/ Work from anywhere