Senior QA Automation Developer
Ottawa, Canada 64 Days Ago
Job Category: Computer/IT
Job Type: Full-Time
Start Publishing: 2020-02-03
Stop Publishing: 2020-04-03
- Owner, mentor, champion of the test automation framework
- Lead continuous improvement efforts (automation framework, tools and processes)
- Create, analyze, and maintain automation suites
- Work closely with other engineers and architects to ensure new product features are designed to be testable using automation
- Continuous analysis of the automation test suites to ensure appropriate test coverage based on analysis of previous test results and field found issue
- Participate as an active member of a self-organizing Agile team
- Build and maintain automation infrastructure like VMs, CI/CD pipelines, etc.
- Write code that is maintainable, reliable, scalable, and easily readable
- B.Sc. degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering, or equivalent.
- 5+ years of experience in QA automation using modern languages like C#, Java, etc.
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
- Experience writing browser UI and business layer automation with tools like Selenium, CodedUI, etc.
- A deep curiosity for understanding how things work and industry best practices/trends
- Challenge the status quo by experimenting with new processes and tools
- Highly analytical with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative environment
- Good oral and written skills.
- Considered an asset in terms of technologies/tools/process:
- Visual Studio
- Other similar technologies