Data is at the heart of what we do at our client, they are looking for people who enjoy partnering with colleagues and clients to answer critical and difficult questions. Their development team is looking for individuals who can interact with multiple levels of their technology to design and deliver technical solutions.
The Basics: An enquiring mind, you are collaborative and like working with colleagues and clients to change the world. You have the ability to think strategically, self-direct and believe in bringing your best every day.
Software Engineering: You are familiar with team-oriented software development including agile methods, unit testing, continuous integration and rapid prototyping. You are comfortable writing code, working in a fast-past environment with an audacious schedule.
Skills & Requirements:
- Experience with Angular, Typescript and Docker
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience in client/server computing including REST API design and usage
- Knowledge and experience with Unit testing frameworks (JUnit, JMeter or equivalent)
- Experience with software delivery via Github using GitFlow or equivalent team development and configuration
- Experience with cloud/virtual server and cluster environments
- Experience and ability to work in an agile software development environment
- Proven experience developing enterprise level full stack server/cloud technologies and applications.
- Ability to effectively understand and communicate technical concepts both written and verbally.
- Effective communication skills when dealing with peers, management and clients
- Strong attention to details and a commitment to quality and excellence in work performed
- Proven ability to deliver with quality while meeting deadlines
- BS or equivalent degree in computer science, engineering or a related technology field.
Requirements contingent on employment:
- Fulfill requirements necessary to obtain full background check;