Number of Positions: 2
Number of years of experience: 3years minimum
iRadar is a big data management company providing a suite of A-Z data solution for governments and non-for-profit organizations. Our solutions come in three folds:
- Data Strategy
- Data Mining
- Data Analyses and visualization
Overtime, public institutions and private businesses accumulate real time data that require high end technology to manage. We support our clients to review or develop their organizational data strategy, automate their data processes and help them acquire new insights from excessive and confusing data. In a nutshell our services are making difficult data easy to collect, store, analyze, use and share.
We are looking for enthusiastic self-starters who love new technologies and thrive under pressure. The ideal candidate will take full control of an entire product with the goal of meeting current customer demands while simultaneously charting the product’s future direction. As our service offerings grow and mature, we are accumulating vast quantities of data - we will be turning our attention to mining that data in interesting and novel ways through the use of Machine Learning and Analytics, so candidates with some background in these areas will be preferred.
How you will be contributing
- Developing client and server-side functionality
- Developing and integrating user interfaces for both management of services and customer applications
- Integrating and using leading open source tools such as React, Node.js, Docker
- Designing and developing full-stack solutions focused on solving use cases from web UI, to backend and database
- Planning work using Scrum methodologies
- Grow your responsibilities and a team to support you as the company grow
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience developing logic including Google database modelling
- Working knowledge of the AWS and Google Cloud service ecosystem
- Experience in designing REST APIs and excellent design skills in general
- Databases we use include: NoSQL data stores like MongoDB
- Tools we use include: Slack, Trello, Git, Docker
- Proficiency in UNIX/Linux
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
High degree of motivation, and ability to work both independently and in a team environment
Full STACK Developer/Programmer skills, diligence, results driven, teamwork and flexibility.
What iRadar Has To Offer
- Career growth opportunities
- New hire mentorship program
- Strategic IT networking
- Competitive annual salary (for permanent staff)
- Comprehensive flex benefit program
- In-house learning and development opportunities
Candidates must answer the following questions:
- How many years of HTML/CSS experience do you have?
- How many years of JavaScrip experience do you hace?
- How many years of Python experience do you have?
- How many years of ReactJS experience do you have?
Canadians and PR holders only
How to Apply: Through In-TAC in this posting directly, or directly to firstname.lastname@example.org and state you are an In-TAC Client