Specialist will be involved in activities relating to life cycle management, new product development projects, marketing strategies and competitive analysis for several product lines.
Specialist will work collaboratively with existing and potential customers, as well as, internal groups such as Product Management, Sales and Operations to truly understand product requirements.
Job Skills Required
- 7+ years telecoms and related products experience.
- Thoroughly understand the assigned products and applications for the markets served - i.e., be a"subject matter expert" for the products.
- Collect detailed product requirements using Voice of the Customer techniques, secondary market data and open communications with the product team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; customer skills; persuasiveness.
- Product review and feedback.
- Assist with sales support activities.
- Fulfill Sales requests for collateral and sales presentation material.
- Provide assistance with training Sales, Service and Partners.
- Recommend to Product Managers the development of new software, materials and equipment solutions, providing preliminary business case analysis to support the recommendations.
- Work with Marketing Communication to develop marketing campaigns for maximum effectiveness. Includes tactics related to product positioning, product features, product packaging, bundling of products, and promotional activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field (engineering preferred)
- Business, Marketing specialization an advantage
- Training and/or experience in working with cross-functional teams, including marketing, development, operations, sales, service and finance.