We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated individual for the Centre of Excellence in Next Generation Networks (CENGN’s) Product Management team. Reporting to the Vice President, Product Management; the Orchestration Specialist will champion optimizing existing on-premises virtualization and emerging cloud infrastructure environments. The candidate will support CENGN’s operations built around a modern automation framework and contribute to its continuous development.
Due to the rapid evolution of the emerging network technologies for which CENGN is in the forefront; the Orchestration Specialist plays an important role in defining CENGN’s product offering, which continuously evolves. The candidate will account for the following:
• Provide operational support for virtualization and cloud infrastructure projects varying in size and complexity
• Provide system configuration engineering functions, including infrastructure as code deployment, and cloud management platform framework engineering
• Expertise in the following domains:
o NFV orchestration & OSS
▪ Open Source: ONAP, OSM, an OpenStack Tracker
▪ Commercial: Amdocs NCSO, Cisco NSO, IBM Cloud Orchestrator, Netcracker NFV MANO, Ciena BluePlanet, HPE NFV Director
o VIM & VNFM
▪ Open Source: OpenStack, Kubernetes
▪ Commercial: RedHat OSP/OpenShift, Canonical Ubuntu, Mirantis OpenStack, Vmware vCenter/vCloud
• Experience and/or contribution to Software-defines WAN (SD-WAN)
o Open Source ie. Flexiwan, ONAP, OpenDaylight
o Commercial, ie. Cisco Viptela/Meraki, VMWare Velocloud, Nokia Nuage, Aryaka
• Experience and desire to develop expertise in Infrastructure as Code (Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Saltstack, Terraform, Python, Ruby, C++)
• Experience with network virtualization technology such as; KVM, Docker, ESXi, OpenStack, Kubernetes, Ubuntu, Centos would be considered an asset
• Proven problem-solving skills
• Sound judgment and ability in handling matters of a confidential and/or sensitive nature
• Ability to communicate effectively
• Ability to work independently
• Ability to learn and adapt quickly to changes
• Bachelor’s degree or College Diploma in Engineering or Computer Science or related discipline
• Although CENGN prioritizes relevant skills over years of experience; the proficiencies required would be attained with 10 years of related experience
• English oral, reading and writing
• French oral, reading and writing would be considered an asset
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to forward their resume in confidence to CENGN by email to email@example.com. Please use "Orchestration Specialist" as the subject line.
CENGN thanks all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be acknowledged. CENGN is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
** also send your application through the in-tac job portal so that I (the job owner) know you are interested and can follow up with the employer on your behalf. Thank you.