The IT Operation Support Specialist will apply their expertise and knowledge to support and manage all of the IT functions within the In-TAC team, including its digital service platform, social media channels, database and web portals, network and security to ensure the reliable onsite and online services to our clients.
Qualifications and Requirements:
A post secondary education in computer science related majors, such as computer engineering and computer science etc., and minimum 2 years of experience in network admin, database admin with updated knowledge of web portal maintenance, and support of social media platforms.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Strong communication skills and team player
- Passion and positive attitude for continue learning and improving
- Ability to efficiently prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously against deadlines
- Demonstrated knowledge of Windows operating systems, Windows Server and basic operations of peripherals
- Advanced knowledge of Word Press,
- Project experience and knowledge with Joomla,
- Sound knowledge and experience on the use and functions of WebEx meeting and event centre, Zoom Meetings and Webinar
Expressions of interest, including a cover letter and resume, should be received by Monday, April 27,2020 to: firstname.lastname@example.org. To be considered, resume and cover letter should clearly demonstrate that all of the essential qualifications are met. We thank all candidates who apply to the position. Only those shortlisted for an interview will be contacted.