- Network and build new partnerships with local employers for upskilling training and staffing solutions;
- Support employers in their talent acquisition and workforce diversity with In-TAC talent pool and featured events;
- Work with the Senior Project Manager to develop and execute an effective outreach strategy targeting appropriate clientele
- Based upon project requirements, achieve the project targets in partnership development and sales.
- Provide continued support to existing employers and newcomers, update their employment status in the database and produce monthly and annual reports as per program requirements
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A post-secondary education with minimum 2 years of B2B or direct sales experience, preferably in a technical recruitment field. Sales and human resources management, staffing and onboarding experience will be an asset
- Established network of local businesses and employers in national capital region. Strong networking and selling skills, excellent written and verbal communications skills in English.
- Thorough understanding of the local Ottawa labour market, education/training systems and resources, strong knowledge of employment issues and barriers experienced by under newcomers
- Current knowledge and understanding of information and communication technology and industry is a plus
- Updated knowledge of job search strategies and employment support resources
- Passionate about creative selling and a solid closer
- Well-organized, positive attitude, works well under pressure and is a proactive team player
- Advanced user of MS office and social media tools
- Access to a reliable car and able to work some evenings or weekends
Expressions of interest, including a cover letter and resume, should be received by Monday, April 27,2020 to: email@example.com. To be considered, resume and cover letter should clearly demonstrate that all of the essential qualifications are met. We thank all candidates who apply to the position. Only those shortlisted for an interview will be contacted.