We are looking for highly skilled, enthusiastic and self-driven individuals to join our team in the role of .NET Software Developer. We are a technology driven logistics company that brings together retailers, wholesalers, general contractors and trades people matching them in real-time with vehicle fleet operators, individual owner/operators and rental fleet operators. Using our powerful technology platform, we harness idle logistics capacity and match it in real-time with construction industry professionals who need fast, reliable, trained and on-demand delivery.
You will be:
- Responsible for the design and development of end-to-end web application
- Translate UX champions guidelines into working software using cutting edge dev tools
- Build highly efficient Web APIs which will be used by millions of user devices across the globe
- Design, implement, and test maintainable, scalable, and performant web interfaces using modern web technologies
- As a .NET developer, you will be working to support and upgrade the existing projects and to develop new projects from scratch as part of the development team
- Design, implement, and test server-side REST APIs
- Work collaboratively with developers, designers and quality analysts on Web application using MVC and .NET
- Contribute to all aspects including front end, middle tier and back end application development
- Create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Translate use cases into functional applications utilizing your familiarity with various design and architectural patterns
- React to shifting priorities in a productive manner
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related area (preferred);
- Hands-on knowledge of the .NET Framework, including Visual Studio, TFS, C#, ASP.NET (Web Forms and Web API)
- Working with n-tier architectures (UI, Business Logic Layer, and Data Access Layer) along with some experience with service-oriented architectures (SOA Web API)
- Expertise in MVC pattern, RESTful APIs and Web APIs is a must
- Working knowledge of development tools (Git,TFS) and continuous integration build practices
- Strong understanding of cloud infrastructure
- Strong development experience in MS SQL Server and Database Programming
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Flexible, team player, “get-it-done” personality
- Ability to organize and plan work independently
- Ability to multi-task and context-switch effectively between different activities
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary (Base pay + KPI bonus);
- Flexible Health Benefits after 3-months;
- Opportunity to participate in Employee Stock Option Plan after 6-months;
- A dynamic work environment inside one of the fastest growing companies in the country.
- Empowerment to take on important activities, apply your skills and be recognized for your contributions;
- A highly collaborative team environment where there are no egos or politics, we just work together and get things done;
- A work environment built on our founders belief that knowledge is power, transparency drives focus, collective well-being is nurtured and return-on-life is far more important than return on investment;
- Opportunity to work with amazing and talented people. No one succeeds alone, we execute together.
Developer: 3+ years (Preferred)
Job Type: 3-6 months contract & full-time position
In order to be considered, your application must clearly explain how you meet the essential requirements.
27 January 2020, 12.00 PM (Eastern time).
We are committed to providing an inclusive and barrier-free work environment, starting with the hiring process. If you need to be accommodated during any phase of the evaluation process, please contact us to request specialized accommodation. All information received in relation to accommodation will be kept confidential.
We thank all those who apply. Only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.