Technical Client Support Specialist
117 Days Ago
Job Category: Computer/IT
Job Type: Full-Time
Start Publishing: 2021-05-28
Stop Publishing: 2022-05-09
Job Description **** please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume if you are interested in applying***
- Fluent in French and English (verbal and written)
- Provide support to end-users, escalate more complex issues when appropriate
- Follow standard helpdesk procedure, including using our ticketing system
- Route unresolved issues to appropriate team members for further investigation and resolution
- Respond to assigned help desk tickets, support and troubleshoot technical requests
- Day to day project support on multiple initiatives
- Install and maintain computer equipment and peripheral hardware and software.
- Prepare and install all equipment and software for new and existing users
- Meet SLAs like response and resolution times by partnering within L2, and Expert teams
- Extensively research and document customer technical issues
- Collaborate with Technical Support team members to properly manage customer inquiries and escalate when appropriate.
- Partner with Technical Support team members on various strategic projects when needed
- Own customer technical issues from initial report to resolution, communicating with customers regularly regarding issue status.
- Run monitoring reports for usage, performance, and/or availability.
- Document solutions for knowledge-base and bring new ideas for innovation and automation excellence into the Support team.
- Practical knowledge of workstation management and troubleshooting
- Experience with Windows operating systems including installation, recovery, and update
- Practical approach to application, network, and server troubleshooting
- O365 Migration hands-on experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Above all, PERSONALITY and CUSTOMER SERVICE are key. This person needs to have the ability to fit in on our team, change pace rapidly, and respond to changing priorities.
- Logical thinker
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work as a team member
- Ability to interact with users in a clear and courteous manner
- Ability to prioritize tasks at hand
Training and Experience
- 5+ years’ experience in help desk, IT support, or its equivalent.
- 5+ years of general IT experience
- Good experience in Customer Service
- Diploma/Degree in Information Technology or related field.
- ConnectWise Manage/Automate experience is a plus
Job Type: Full-time