Software QA Engineer
ID #: 05DD1215SQAE Location: Ottawa
Term: Full Time
Salary Scale: TBD
High Tech Genesis is actively looking for an individual who has a technical mindset. Are you experienced with scripting or programming? You LOVE to write code, have built computers and tinkered with home network etc. Are YOU a 'POWER USER'? We want you to apply now!
• Eligible for top-secret security clearance: *No criminal activity * No criminal records * Ten years of verifiable history
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in English;
• TestComplete or similar COTS automation tools;
• Good working knowledge of Jenkins;
• Comfortable at looking for ways to automate and optimize common tasks;
• Professional experience in software quality assurance;
• Experience with VMWare, Kubernetes, Helm;
• Knowledge of the telecommunications industry, particularly telephony and networking;
• Looks for opportunities to improve test automation tooling and code;
• Familiar with best practices for test automation;
• Skilled in working with distributed systems;
• Knows the difference between a roadblock and a hurdle;
• Independently troubleshoot and investigate issues that arise.
• Ability to read and understand Arabic, German, French, Spanish or any other language
Nice to have:
• Knowledge of the telecommunications industry, particularly telephony and networking
• Well-organized and looks for ways to provide value
• Passionate about software testing and quality
Note 1: You MUST be legally entitled to work in Canada (i.e. possess Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or Valid Work Permit)
Note 2: High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Note 3: Accommodations are available upon request for all aspects of the hiring process.
Please forward an MS Word version of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org