We're looking for a talented Full-Stack Software Engineer to work on an application with a growing Salesforce integration. An individual in this position will work both outside and inside Salesforce, using standard web development practices and Salesforce-specific technology. As part of a cross-functional team with a range of skills, this individual will be a primary contributor to our Salesforce integration, and a secondary contributor to other aspects of our web application.
The ideal candidate will have either strong general web development knowledge and an interest in learning to develop Salesforce applications, or strong Salesforce application development knowledge and a basic grounding in general web development.
Some of the things you will do as a Full-Stack Software Engineer at SurveyMonkey include:
- Build new dynamic features and experiences combining Salesforce with our cloud-based software applications.
- Create unit tests to ensure functionality throughout the development cycle.
- Help grow the company by implementing trackable metrics for data-based decision making.
- Work on both user-facing and non-user facing portions of our software.
- Stay on top of software trends and continuously self-educate.
As part of our R&D team, you'll work closely with product managers, fellow software engineers and designers to build new features and enhance current offerings in GetFeedback by SurveyMonkey's software products. Every engineer here gets a chance to contribute cool and innovative new features that hit production fast, so you'll have plenty of chances to watch as features you worked on roll out and help improve the lives of literally millions of users.
- You have a minimum of 4 years of experience in web application development
- You have experience with a server-side framework such as Ruby on Rails or Spring Boot
- You thrive in a culture of code reviews and collaborating closely with other people
- You are self-motivated and have a strong work ethic; willing to go the extra mile when it's crunch time
- You have a passion for building highly functional and user-friendly software
- You possess a Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent experience and training
- You have experience working on high-traffic websites
- You have experience in Salesforce application development using Apex, SOQL, and Lightning Web Components
Must be able to obtain and hold government security clearance at the Reliability level.