Red Canari is a Canadian cybersecurity consultancy focused on delivering high quality, high assurance cyber consultancy services to leading institutions.
We are world-renowned security researchers/hackers, who present proprietary projects on the world stage of cybersecurity including DEF CON and Black Hat. Our endeavour is to continuously redefine excellence in the field of information security.
We are fortunate to enjoy mutual commitment with a global base of anchor clients operating across several sectors - Aviation & Aerospace, Finance, Healthcare, Hi-tech, Governmental Departments and Military Commands.
We are have embarked on a highly ambitious growth plan catapulted by major wins with global clients. Our goal is to become an international leader in the cybersecurity domain. In consideration of the same, we are looking for a highly analytical and technical Software Developer who will drive excellence in execution and planning of software designs developments to maintain high quality automatization. If that sounds like you, read more about the Software Developer role below and APPLY TODAY!
- Provide technical insight and leadership to propose best practice resolutions involved in process and software design and implementation, code review, and quality assurance
- Work closely with the cybersecurity team and managing directors to develop new software and improve existing software applications while maintaining an understanding of relevant technological developments
- Carry out detailed code reviews complying with coding standards
- Ensure consistent quality of all implemented designs and maintain business standards
- Ability to execute well-designed and viable software applications and platforms
- Provide guidance internally and externally to develop and deliver technical systems
- Initiate creative and innovative solutions while minimizing risks
- Troubleshoot, investigate and resolve highly complex application defects to maintain automatization and code quality
- Professional experience in a cybersecurity domain or general software development experience a preference
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience with React, NodeJS, Ant Design GraphQLPostgres, MySQL, (Hasura preferred) OAuth 2.0
- Ability to draft system documentation and diagnose system, coding and infrastructure deficiencies
- High performing technical leader with the ability to assess and suggest designs and solutions to address complex issues while adhering to strict deadlines
- Strong analytical and rational decision-making skills with the ability to resolve issues with verifiable statistics, data, and resources
- Exceptional knowledge of software engineering processes and best practices to successfully build processes for testing operations
- Excellent written and oral communication skills to collaborate with teams, senior management, and stakeholders as well develop technical reports
- Strategic and technical individual with demonstrated strong customer focus
- Fulfil requirements to apply for SECRET level II
Red Canari is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to creating and maintaining a diverse and inclusive working environment. We ensure to consider all qualifying applications because we strongly believe our diversity makes us a stronger team.