Red Canari is a Canadian cybersecurity consultancy focused on delivering high quality, high assurance cyber consultancy services. We are fortunate to enjoy mutual commitment with a global base of anchor clients operating across several sectors - Aviation & Aerospace, Finance, Healthcare, Hi-tech, Governmental Departments and Military Commands. It is our privilege and honour to help our clients navigate the security landscape and exercise due care in order to achieve higher levels of cyber resiliency.
We are world-renowned security researchers/hackers, who present proprietary projects on the world stage of cybersecurity including DEF CON and Black Hat. Our endeavour is to continuously redefine excellence in the field of information security.
We’re looking for someone who shares our passion for information security, a team player who loves to collaborate, a curious and creative mind that enjoys learning, and a trusted partner who wants to grow with us. If that sounds like you, read more about the role and APPLY TODAY!
- Experience testing applications using Static & Dynamic Application Security Testing (SAST/DAST) techniques, manual processes and automated tools.
- Experience working with Windows and UNIX- based environments (i.e. Linux, BSD, etc.).
- Knowledge of network protocols and general networking topics (i.e. TCP/IP, UDP, ICMP, DNS, routing, etc.).
- Capable of writing reports, vulnerability disclosures, and recommending appropriate mitigating safeguards as per industry best- practice.
Professional development activities
- Publishing security white papers
- Writing security blog posts
- Present talks at security conferences
- Lead client workshops/ seminars
- Take leadership on client projects and manage a small team
- Manage client expectations and ensure customer success
- Gather and prioritize client requirements
- Interface and communicate clearly with clients • Actively contribute and participate in community and corporate events
- Represent and evangelize the corporation
- 5+ years of industry experience conducting offensive cybersecurity assessments including application penetration testing and infrastructure security assessments
- Fulfil requirements to apply for SECRET level II
- Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP)
- Offensive Security Certified Expert (OSCE)
- SANS GIAC Penetration Tester, Web Application Penetration Tester, Exploit Researcher and Advanced Penetration Tester.
- Ottawa (Preferred)
- Willingness and ability to travel across Canada and internationally
Red Canari is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to creating and maintaining a diverse and inclusive working environment. We ensure to consider all qualifying applications because we strongly believe our diversity makes us a stronger team.