About the role:
You will be part of a team of 150+ employees dedicated to product development with engineering hubs in Toronto, Montreal, and Victoria. As a QA Developer, you will be part of a platform delivery team. Working with your teammates, members from other feature teams, and your engineering manager, you’ll be responsible for coming up with solutions to multiple technical challenges related to horizontal features across our architecture focusing on quality and testability.
In partnership with other QA developers, you will be involved in making sure the quality aspect is taken care of while designing every feature we create. There is the expectation that you will also develop some parts or even the entire solution for some of the components we build.
Cloud is written in Python and PHP on the back-end, uses Vue.js on the front-end, and runs on AWS.
You will be responsible for:
- Be an advocate of quality in the team
- Maintain high QA standards
- Collaborate in refinement sessions
- Be Involved in discussions on how to test features and components
- Programming language (Python or Java or JS preferred)
- Experience with Automation (Selenium)
- Containerization (Docker and Kubernetes)
- Public Cloud (AWS preferred)
- API testing (Postman or Insomnia preferred)
Nice to have skills:
- Agile methodologies
- CI/CD (Jenkins preferred)
- Microservice architecture
- Ticket management tools (JIRA preferred)
- Performance testing (Locust)