Program Manager ID #; 7SY0427PM Location: Kanata, ON Term: Permanent Salary Scale: TBD
We are is looking for a Program Manager that will own the full program life cycle from initiation to deployment.
Your responsibilities will be to:
• lead programs from abstract ideation through concepts and creating concrete execution plans; manage implementation processes include project status, metrics, change control, testing, and release.
• develop and manage cross-functional program schedules; identify risks, manage scope and resource changes, and monitor progress against plan.
• drive meeting, the agendas, takes notes, critical issues, follow up, drive closure on issues/blockers.
• identify, escalate and drive resolution of issues that affect program schedule and feature commitments. Define, generate and assess performance metrics for the program. • ensure all necessary data are available for critical decision making.
• communicate regularly to management and executives on program status, risks and change control.
• ensure effective communication within the cross-functional teams - Operations, Engineering, Product Management, QA and release management.
• participate in establishing practices, templates, policies, tools and partnerships to expand and mature these capabilities for the organization.
• lead quarterly planning to ensure quarterly goals and business key results are met.
• assess operational processes to identify potential areas of conflict, and develop options to solve/improve. Required Skills and Experience:
• 5+ years of technical project management experience of large-scale programs for Software Engineering Products
• Understanding of product and software development lifecycle; with an ability to adjust using agile methodologies•
Our ideal candidate needs to be techy to understand the concepts, have done large projects that can handle dependencies, and figure out the politics behind things
• Experience facilitating planning and coordination efforts across Engineering, Product and Design teams to support schedules and planning, tracking, and communicating product delivery expectations
• Demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving skills with high attention to detail in regards to writing, presentation, and verbal communication skills
• Organized and detail-oriented, with a high level of integrity and reliability
• Exceptional team player with the ability to quickly develop and foster cross-functional relationships
• Excellent collaboration and communication skills and the ability to work/influence with different levels of management
Note 1: You MUST be legally entitled to work in Canada (i.e., possess Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or Valid Work Permit)
Note 2: High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Note 3: Accommodations are available upon request for all aspects of the hiring process.
Note 4: Please submit an MS Word version of your resume when applying for this position.