Product Designer, Design Systems
Ottawa, Canada 19 Days Ago
Job Category: Computer/IT
Job Type: Full-Time
Start Publishing: 2021-05-31
Stop Publishing: 2021-06-30
Fullscript is looking for a Product Designer to join our team that supports software applications for nearly 2 million people. As a member of the product team, they will work closely with our product, engineering, data and marketing teams to create and improve customer experiences that help practitioners and their patients. As Fullscript’s Design Systems Designer, he/she will be responsible for creating, implementing and iterating on the individual experiences that support our brand identity. The Systems Designer will focus on ensuring our infrastructure teams are supported in delivering an amazing experience to our customers, one interaction at a time.
What you’ll do:
- Create and document elements and components that customers can use effortlessly through their individual experience flows.
- Improve the application experiences within the Fullscript ecosystem. You’ll own projects from start to finish while leading various UX initiatives to define and explore problems with extreme detail.
- Value and present system design principles that showcase your UX, visual and interaction design strengths.
- Work smart with teams to build the right piece, at the right time that creates a high impact on our user group.
- Make research-informed, empathy-driven experience decisions.
- Champion consistent and delightful human-centred experiences that result in highly responsive, accessible and delightful output.
What you bring to the table:
- Applicable Education in design or human-computer interaction, and possess a love for creative problem-solving.
- Experience bringing software or applications from idea to creation, while working with stakeholders and engineers.
- Hold a strong sense of customer empathy and a passion for delivering the best experience possible on an interaction-by-interaction basis.
- Be comfortable with the ever-changing landscape of design techniques, tools, and expectations.
- Possess a proven ability to both deliver a bold vision and iterate quickly on concepts to arrive at an amazing customer experience.
- Be proficient with Figma, Github and other tools that make creating design systems possible.
- Have a URL link to a diverse portfolio of different personal and or professional projects and case studies that also showcases your knowledge of design systems.
*Our Wherever You Work Well philosophy means Fullscript teammates get to pick their own office — whether that’s in-office, at home, or a bit of both.
Interested applicants please forward your resume to Jasmine Liu firstname.lastname@example.org