Red Canari is a Canadian cybersecurity consultancy focused on delivering high quality, high assurance cyber consultancy services to leading institutions.
We are world-renowned security researchers/hackers, who present proprietary projects on the world stage of cybersecurity including DEF CON and Black Hat. Our endeavour is to continuously redefine excellence in the field of information security.
We are fortunate to enjoy mutual commitment with a global base of anchor clients operating across several sectors - Aviation & Aerospace, Finance, Healthcare, Hi-tech, Governmental Departments and Military Commands.
We are have embarked on a highly ambitious growth plan catapulted by major wins with global clients. Our goal is to become an international leader in the cybersecurity domain. In consideration of the same, we are looking for a highly analytical and technical Software Developer who will drive excellence in execution and planning of software designs developments to maintain high-quality automatization. If that sounds like you, read more about the Proposal Manager role below and APPLY TODAY!
- Create RFP/RFSA proposal, while conveying convincing propositions and responding appropriately to federal and provincial requirements
- Support Red Canari’s business development initiatives through end-to-end proposal process management
- Reporting to internal and external stakeholders, take leadership in strong proposal writing skills and project management competencies while working with multi-functional and cross-disciplinary teams
- Confirm that written proposals meet RFP/RFSA requirements and are Red Canari brand and comply with all regulations
- Strategize, identify needs, and review RFPs to develop proposals while meeting client requirements
- Develop content, materials, and documentation in response to RFP proposals
- Write and maintain technical sales documentation for sales-related enhancements
- Provide feedback and intelligence from RFP engagements and communicate them to appropriate members of the team
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in proposal writing, preferably working with federal and provincial requirements
- An undergraduate degree in a relevant field, or similar work experience
- Interest in cybersecurity with a technology-curious mind
- Strong writing and editing skills, with strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work with strict deadlines and excellent coordination skills to manage multiple, projects simultaneously
- Strong written and verbal communication skills alongside well-developed interpersonal skills to effectively and proactively work with all levels of internal and external stakeholders, clients, and leaders
- Exceptional organization skills to balance priorities and meeting Red Canari requirements
- Display a high level of accountability while being able to work independently to accomplish assigned tasks
- Fulfil requirements to apply for Reliability status
Red Canari is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to creating and maintaining a diverse and inclusive working environment. We ensure to consider all qualifying applications because we strongly believe our diversity makes us a stronger team.