Required Skills and Experience
We are looking for the right person to join us as we develop our technology working on some of the biggest challenges in energy storage. If you want to be a part of ensuring that our planet is here for generations to come by reducing greenhouse gas emissions then we need you now.
Required Skills and Experience:
• 3+ years of experience working in an electronics test lab environment
• Ability to interpret and understand electronics schematics
Strong electronics rework skills:
• Ability to solder small-feature SMD components (passives down to 0402, ICs up to high-pin-density QFP) using soldering irons
• Experience reworking no-lead packages and high-density QFP pins using a heat gun
• Experience doing “prototyping mods”, such as cutting traces, drilling PCB, Installing jumper wires, etc.
• Ability to work with machine tools, such as drill presses, rotary tools (“Dremels”), small band saws, etc.
Note 1: You MUST be legally entitled to work in Canada (i.e., possess Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or Valid Work Permit)
Note 2: High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Note 3: Accommodations are available upon request for all aspects of the hiring process.
Note 4: Please submit a MS Word version of your resume when applying for this position.