What’s the role?
The Data team is a key strategic partner at Fullscript, responsible for providing reporting and analytical support for all internal functions to drive effective planning and decision making. Reporting to the Director of Data Analytics, the Data Analyst will be embedded in our Marketing team, performing in-depth exploration and analysis of marketing data in order to guide goals, improve processes and drive recommendations.
What you’ll do
- Proactively identify opportunities for tracking and testing of marketing activities (lead generation, campaigns, ads, content, events) with the goal of optimizing performance.
- Track and report on project and initiative success by setting appropriate goals, monitoring performance and creating and executing comprehensive analysis plans.
- Translate business requirements into analytical projects to identify trends, solve challenging problems and deliver insights.
- Present reports and analytical results to key business stakeholders, effectively communicating key findings and recommendations.
- Optimize data collection and funnel attribution to broaden the understanding of our lead generation engine and enable opportunities for efficiency and growth.
- Champion innovative analytical ideas that enable new opportunities.
What you bring to the team
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in a quantitative, analytical or similar field with 2+ years of relevant experience successfully working in an analytical role using relational databases.
- Strong, hands-on experience with SQL, data modelling, dashboarding and reporting, with the ability to interpret findings and produce meaningful insights.
- Experience with attribution modelling and funnel metrics.
- Experience with digital data capture, tagging and the use of digital analytics tools (e.g. Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, etc.).
- Creative problem-solving skills with a passion for uncovering strategic opportunities and solving business problems.
- Experience with predictive modelling using analytics packages in languages like Python.
- Proven ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment, managing competing priorities on multiple simultaneous projects.
- Demonstrated attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate complex ideas and concepts to business users.
Bonus if you have
- Experience with a marketing automation tool such as Marketo.
- Experience in B2B or SaaS, working in a high-growth environment.
- Interest or experience in Health Tech, Integrative Medicine, or supplements.