ID #; 20LE1222IM
Location: Ottawa, ON
Term: 1-year Contract
Salary Scale: TBD
High Tech Genesis is looking for an Incident Manager who will be a part of our IT operations team and will respond to incidents affecting systems, applications, infrastructure, services, information and users.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Minimum of 5 years as an Incident Manager, in a fast-paced ITIL-based environment
• Strong communication skills with a proven track record highlighting your ability to patiently and effectively communicate concepts to audiences with varying skill levels, in person, on the phone, and via email
• Strong documentation skills showcasing your comfort level authoring documents and preparation of communications notifications
• Skilled in working in a cloud environment, including cloud services (AWS)
• Experience in leading and influencing cross-functional teams who are working globally
• Ability to work effectively with senior managers and to operate at a strategic level
• Ability to stay calm and work under pressure in stressful situations
Note 1: You MUST be legally entitled to work in Canada (i.e., possess Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or Valid Work Permit).
Note 2: High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Note 3: Accommodations are available upon request for all aspects of the hiring process.
Note 4: When applying, please submit a MS Word version of your resume.
Please submit a MS Word version of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org