IT Business Analyst
ID #; 05LB0420IBA
Location: Ottawa, Ontario Canada
Salary Scale: TBD
We are looking for a person who has a strong technical background and is able to provide hands-on support as needed, enjoys leading a team of developers by providing design guidance and project management support to facilitate the delivery and maintenance of critical business solutions and analytics.
Required Skills and Experience:
- MUST qualify for Top Secret Security Clearance (Canadian Citizen with 10 years verifiable residence)
- Proven experience in a business systems analyst role, gathering user requirements and translating them into effective business solutions
- Proficiency with common Web API frameworks for system integrations, including SOAP and REST
- Capable of designing and developing business analytic solutions including reports, dashboards, and KPI’s
- Practised in administering a Windows Server environment, including user management (AD), configuring roles and features, managing certificates, and troubleshooting errors
- Familiarity in working with Microsoft SQL Server and related technologies, including Reporting Services, SSIS, SSAS, and PowerBI
- Superb communication skills (written and verbal)
- Pays attention to quality and detail, particularly around user interface design, user experience, and security best practices
- Strong interpersonal skills and/or experience as a team lead
- Excellent initiative and a self-starter
- University degree in Computer Science or related field
- Skilled with IIS configuration and troubleshooting
- Capable of administering or customizing Microsoft SharePoint technologies
- Experience administering or customizing Microsoft 365 applications (SharePoint Online, Project Online, PowerApps)
- Comfortable working with or administering Microsoft Dynamics Navision or similar ERP systems
Note 1: You MUST be legally entitled to work in Canada (i.e., possess Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or Valid Work Permit)
Note 2: High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Note 3: Accommodations are available upon request for all aspects of the hiring process.
Note 4: Please submit an MS Word version of your resume when applying for this position.