Project Manager- System Integration
ID #; 20TP1215PMSS
Location: Ottawa, Ontario Canada
Term: Full time-permanent
Salary scale: TBD
Are you a Project Manager looking for a new and exciting career? Do you want to work with one of the top leaders in the field of technology?
• 8+ years of relevant experience working in the Information and Communications Technology (ICT) field;
• Experience with program/project management roles for cloud or virtualization systems integration delivery projects;
• Hands-on experience with multivendor and software professional services for a communication service provider or enterprise customers is preferred;
• Proficient with NFV, switching/routing (edge), network design;
• Strong negotiation skills to work with customers and resource owners. Ability to mentor and lead by influence and collaboration;
• PMP certification is a plus along with virtualization and networking technology certifications;
• Demonstrated skills in desktop applications as well as project management and financial tool
*Ability to travel to support customer projects.
Nice to have:
• Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, computer engineering, computer science, business or equivalent experience
• Experience with managed services and build-operate-transfer projects is a plus
• Superb has written, verbal, and presentation communications skills
• Strong quantitative skills
• Attention to the statement of work details and customer and partner-facing skills
Note 1: You MUST be legally entitled to work in Canada (i.e., possess Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or Valid Work Permit)
Note 2: High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Note 3: Accommodations are available upon request for all aspects of the hiring process.
Note 4: Please submit an MS Word version of your resume when applying for this position.
Please forward an MS Word version of your resume to email@example.com