CGI - Canadian roots, global reach
Be part of a firm where you are valued for your unique strengths and where everyone feels a sense of belonging.
We are a global organization offering a world of opportunities to our members. Become part of a unique culture that gives you the freedom to innovate, to make decisions, to achieve your full potential, and to chart your own career.
CGI is one of the few end-to-end consulting firms with the scale, reach, capabilities and commitment to meet clients’ enterprise digital transformation needs. Our 77,500 consultants and professionals work side-by-side with clients in 10 industries across more than 400 locations worldwide. Founded in Canada in 1976, we are a committed partner to clients in Canada with more than 12,000 professionals across Canada.
Our Guidewire team in BC is growing and we have a need for a Guidewire Integration Lead. As a natural leader, you are confident in assigning work to ensure deliverables are aligned with client expectations as you partner with CGI’s local and global delivery teams.
As an Integration Lead:
• Work in a fast-paced cross-functional agile (Scrum/SAFe) work environment
• Design, configure/ develop based on the requirements developed for the Guidewire InsuranceSuite
• Designing and provide support for data analysis, cleansing, data mappings for Guidewire, third party integrations and transformation
• Create architectural diagrams, design documents based on functional specifications developed in the form of User Stories, process flows, use cases
• Conduct user story / Sprint demonstrations at the end of sprint/release
• Participate in Agile Sprint ceremonies, daily stand-ups, sprint planning, reviews and retrospective sessions
• Be responsible for following Guidewire coding standards, performing peer code reviews, product performance, etc.
• Be comfortable to switch roles between Configuration and Integration
• Conduct end user training by means of workshops, training guides and operation manuals
• Work with globally distributed across geographies for the purpose of delivering
• Work with internal development, testing teams to support requirements clarifications throughout the project execution
• Work with Business Analysts, Test Manager, Scrum Master and Program Manager for various project activities
What you will bring:
• Excellent Domain knowledge on Property & Casualty Insurance to understand and analyze the business needs of the customer
• Strong business judgment, leadership and integrity
• Demonstrate critical thinking, problem-solving and learning agility
• You are self-motivated, independent leader who has ability to navigate team in a right direction
• You are a tenacious decision maker, able to bring a healthy and responsible approach to resolving business problems
• Proualividing technical expertise while managing and leading medium to high complex work for the design, configuration, integration, development, and delivery of software applications
• Detailed knowledge of Guidewire InsuranceSuite
• Ability to understand the legacy data, its complexities, design and solution the future state data architecture
• Perform legacy extract analysis, data analysis, cleansing, mappings etc. to meet project requirements
• Experience in following Guidewire best practices, Cloud enablement, Release managing using CI/CD
• Ensure data conversion aligns with referential data integrity and data governance best practices.
• Ability to work in the global delivery model and be a liaison between the client and software development team across different geographies
• ETL tools such as Informatica, SSIS, Talend, AWS Glue
• Advanced experience in Java/C#, (e.g. HPSM, ServiceNow)
• Guidewire PolicyCenter (Configuration/Integration), Guidewire Rating
• Experience working on Java, DBMS, Cloud, Integrations (Web Services, Message Queues, Service Bus), DevOps, SQL/Oracle, XML, data modelling, version control tools (e.g. SVN, GitHub, Web/Mobile developments using Angular/React etc.
• Management tools like Confluence, Jira, Rally, HP ALM
• Microsoft Office suite, Visio etc.
Why CGI - Build your career with us
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.