Working closely with our architecture and product management teams, you will be working to build industry-leading user interfaces and web applications for our current and next-generation version of our core SaaS platform. Working in an agile environment with engineering and product management, you will participate in the design and development of our core eCommerce front end and mobile applications and if necessary, can jump into the backend development as well. Within the engineering team, you will use the latest tools to improve the current product as well as invent the successor to our platform, optimizing for maintainability and scalability. With close cooperation from our product management team, you will distill customer requirements into a powerful User Experience and User Interface to expose future capabilities of our best-in-class product. And like any good team, we take every opportunity to celebrate the successes of the Company together in a friendly and socially inviting environment.
- Design UI elements and layouts that create a consistent User Interface and User Experience across the software suite.
- Combine creativity with an awareness of good design practices and elements to create new, and optimize existing, user interface designs.
- Design and Develop new features using an iterative, Agile methodology
- Coordinate with QA to ensure a successful delivery of all planned Stories within a test driven methodology where Quality is “built-in” not “tested-in”
- Deal with Ambiguity, willing to design and implement incrementally in the right direction
- Design UI for scalability, reliability, and performance
- B.SC/BA in computer science, or related major or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- At least 5 years of progressive experience in the Software Development with a focus on UI/UX Design and Implementation
- Front-End Development experience (JS Frameworks like React, Vue, Angular, HTML5/CSS3)
- UI/UX Tooling (e.g.Figma, Adobe XD, Balasmiq) and Best Practices
- Git & Gitflow-based workflow
Nice to Have
- Experience with eCommerce or Higher Education software considered an asset.
- Experience with React Native
- Experience with mobile App UI/UX development
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes/Minikube, Terraform
- Familiarity with AODA and WCAG 2.1 specification
- Experience with GraphQL
- Cloud Platform experience (AWS / Azure)
- Distributed Data Stores (CosmosDB, Cassandra, MongoDB)
- Back-End Development (.NET Standard 2.1 - .NET Framework, .NET Core, EF Core, SQL Server)