As an Integration Specialist, you'll have the ultimate responsibility of understanding the intricacies of our financial systems and how they work together to power our business. You will work closely with our Finance, Product, and Engineering teams.
Working directly with our Chief Financial Officer:
- You will own the payments and core team roadmaps
- You will identify problems and potential improvements across a multitude of systems that interact on a real-time basis forming our core business systems and turn them into substantive plans to improve reporting, accountability, accuracy and population controls. The end result is a documented roadmap for all operational systems.
- You will collaborate with design, finance, engineering, and systems teams to build industry-leading internal products/features that drive efficiencies. While Finance will be your primary stakeholder you will work collaboratively with a team of professionals from Engineering, Product Design, Data, Systems, Operations and Finance.
- You will document all of your requirements and plans in a formalized roadmap and communicate the plan to all members of the team.
- It will be your responsibility to gain acceptance and buy-in from all interested parties.
- Success will be defined across several different internal and external metrics for which you have the responsibility in establishing and gaining acceptance by the wider team.
What we are looking for:
- Experience in finance or with financial systems - You’ve been an accountant or worked directly with finance teams on building out internal products/integrations/processes to drive financial success.
- Experience with Netsuite or a similar system is a strong plus
- Experience with Stripe a plus
- Experience with tax calculation software a plus
- Understanding of product management principles - you’ve built and shipped products before. Taken a feature from idea to launch, and iteration
- Motivated by impact & ownership - You have a startup mindset and you want to own problems that have a massive impact on a regular basis. We believe in empowering people, so here is your chance.
- Initiative, Initiative, Initiative - You are a self-starter that's not afraid to take the reigns without even being asked
- A ferocious appetite to learn - You are the type of person who is always hungry to learn something new and you are ok with being uncomfortable.
- Outstanding communicator - You have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, enabling you to bridge gaps between design, engineering, marketing, sales, and customer support.
- Not afraid to ask tough questions - As a team leader at Fullscript you’ll be in new situations, you’ll need to be able to work autonomously, but at the same time, not be afraid to ask tough questions of leadership and your fellow team members product managers.
- Education - A degree in commerce, finance and accounting is a big plus!
- Track record - you’ve delivered complex systems projects on time with the desired outcomes.