As a Data Manager, you will help manage and scale up the processes, project management/delivery, and careers of the Data team as we grow. You’ll be integral in fostering an environment where people can thrive professionally and do their best work and for the growth and development of the data team - everything from team cohesion to personal development and process improvement.
What you’ll do
- Manage a team of technical leads and analysts across multiple disciplines (business intelligence, data science, insights and market research)
- Improve and manage our data processes to keep the team happy and productive
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to understand, manage, and communicate priorities
- Actively coach and mentor tech leads/analysts with respect to personal development and growth, helping them achieve their career goals
- Conduct regular one-on-ones and create bi-annual development plans with team members
- Foster a healthy culture and coordinate team events
- Aid in recruitment to build an incredible data team
What you bring to the team
- 7+ years of experience in analytics, and 3+ years in a people management role
- Experience scaling a data team and processes
- You’re an effective communicator that cares deeply about people and team dynamics
- A passion for creating and mentoring people and teams; you enjoy watching analysts learn and thrive in their careers
- You believe in, and understand, the importance of our team culture
- A demonstrated strength for identifying cultural fit when hiring
Bonus if you have
- Experience in B2B or SaaS, working in a high-growth environment.
- Interest or experience in Health Tech, Integrative Medicine, or supplements.
- Experience with implementing and running agile processes.
- Experience facilitating retrospectives.