As a member of our team, you will be an Infrastructure Engineer in our engineering infrastructure support team.
- Support our build and deployment platforms.
- Support and scale engineering infrastructure.
- Provide customer service to the internal MSX engineering team.
REQUIRED SKILLS and EXPERIENCE:
- YOU are someone with a strong Linux system administration background who understands the data centre technologies well to troubleshoot and identify the root cause of problems in networking, storage or compute areas as well as propose improvements to the infrastructure.
- YOU are hardworking and eager to learn new technologies.
- Hands-on experience on the latest DevOps tools and technologies like Git, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes.
- You hate to do things manually and automate anything if you have to do it twice. Python and Ansible is a tech stack currently used in the team for all automation needs.
- Provide excellent support service for your internal customers and care about the quality of service and developer experience.
Note 1: You MUST be legally entitled to work in Canada (i.e., possess Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or Valid Work Permit)
Note 2: High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Note 3: Accommodations are available upon request for all aspects of the hiring process.
Note 4: Please submit a MS Word version of your resume when applying for this position.