One of In-TAC's Employer Partner is looking for an energetic entry level technical support specialist to join their customer support team.
This role will be working within their Customer Support team, providing remote technical support and guidance to end users. They are looking for a team member who can exhibit excellent customer service while diagnosing end-user issues.
You will work on an assortment of technical issues, from guiding end users through their platform, downloading and installing software products, resolving workstation complications, and thinking creatively to find solutions and resolve intricate problems. You are passionate and thrive under pressure. You are driven to absorb new technologies and view each day as a new opportunity to amaze our clients and improve your skills!
- You will be managing all sorts of service requests from routine resets to more complex issues in nature
- Logs and documents calls
- Addresses escalations to appropriate resource area
- Proactively recommends refunds where technical compatibility issues will not enable the product to work
- Tracks and route problems and requests; documents resolutions
- Stays current with system information, changes, and updates
- Your experience, willingness to acquire, adapt and produce gleams through in your communication both internally with our team and externally with our clients.
- You constantly drive towards improvement and have a desire for technology and assisting others
- Other duties as assigned
- German is required
- A minimum of a college diploma in a CS/IT field or equivalent work experience
- 1 to 3 years of experience providing superior end user application and desktop support
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft and Mac OS, Office Suite, SharePoint, Microsoft Teams
- A positive attitude
- A passion for technology and an ability to match issues and solutions
- An understanding of support tools, techniques, and how technology is used to provide IT services
- Positions available: full-time permanent position
- Hours of work range from 6:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- A rewarding work environment
- Great benefits
- A chance to be part of an exceptional team of people and contribute to an environment where innovation and initiative are encouraged and rewarded