We are looking for a seasoned machine learning and data mining expert to join our data science team to lead the execution of Business strategy setting projects.
As a senior member of the Data Science team, the successful candidate will play a leading role in deriving key insights from large amounts of our people-powered data, suggest and implement new product features, and make improvements in existing models for better user experience. They will work on developing machine learning algorithms and systems, and need to be capable of implementing and utilizing intelligent tools and technologies. They will help internal constituents to achieve extraordinary value for our customers. This role also involves technical leadership and mentorship of data scientists and machine learning engineers.
- Industrial data-mining including applied techniques in data mining and machine learning, especially in the domain of natural language processing and fraud detection
- Expertise in machine learning model development, including data preprocessing, feature engineering, classification and prediction model development, and model deployment.
- Strong programming skills, expert knowledge of algorithms, and data structures (Python preferred).
- AWS knowledge is must
- Prior experience and continued interest in mentorship and technical development of junior data scientists.
- Excellent problem-solving, critical thinking, creativity, organizational, design, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well with all levels of engineers.
- Confirmed ability to handle multiple projects with strict deadlines.
- Prior experience in partnering with business teams to solve problems and identify trends and opportunities.
- Developing solutions that improve business performance through advanced statistical analysis, data mining, and data visualization technologies.
- Excellent customer experience intuition; demonstrate success in inventing innovative and user-friendly products.
- Master's or PhD in Computer Science or a data-driven physical science, or equivalent, plus 4 or more years of relevant industry experience.
- Experience in computer vision is a plus.
- Expert knowledge of Airflow, Pytorch/Tensorflow, Scikit-learn and Pandas is a plus
Must be able to obtain and hold government security clearance at the Reliability level.