As a Senior Program Manager you will have the opportunity to work with Wind River’s Engineering and Product Management Teams on a broad range of products, projects and initiatives that will directly impact our company’s velocity, agility and market penetration. This role plays a pivotal role in building consensus, structuring the content and schedule, executing on releases, and implementing positive change.
Who You Will Work With:
- The successful candidate will work with nearly all groups within Wind River as products and initiatives are shepherded from inception to delivery. This includes supporting existing in-flight programs and driving new initiatives.
- This position will report to the Senior Director of Engineering Operations
Including but not limited to:
- Plan, coordinate and lead release planning activities with multi-disciplinary, geographically distributed teams. Driving schedule and content commitments between Engineering and Product Management.
- Ensure that all stakeholders are well informed of objective, scope and timelines of the planned deliverables
- Identify and resolve impediments, risk, dependencies, and scope changes
- Maintain engagement with business teams, product owners, and technical leads to ensure strategy and execution alignment
- Create an environment allowing mutual influence, collaboration, and self-organization
Core Competencies & Demonstrated Success
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You have demonstrated success working within a matrix organizational structure
- 5+ years of program management experience, in a SAAS or embedded environment
- Strong understanding of phase/gate and agile development methodologies and tools
- Must be a self-starter, collaborative and strong team player