The Product Development team is responsible for the feature development on Fullscript. They make the tools that power hundreds of thousands of prescriptions created by our healthcare professionals for their patients.
Fullscript is written with Ruby on Rails, and our Ruby Engineers build and maintain our internal GraphQL API. They work directly with our front-end engineers to build out functionality on the Fullscript platform. On the front-end, we’re using React, TypeScript, and Apollo to create top-notch experiences for our users.
Our team cares about doing things well, and about the developer experience on the team. We host in-house training on all sorts of topics, from React all the way through to Kubernetes. Fullscript is a place where you’ll be encouraged to learn, mentor, and grow!
You are a passionate software engineer that cares about your craft. You are excited to learn and want to produce the best work possible.
- Experience with Ruby or Ruby on Rails
- You write tests and understand their value
- A desire to learn and being open to feedback
- Understanding of design patterns and clean code.
- Experience scaling or working on high-scale web applications
- Past experience working in e-commerce or health-tech sector
- Experience with React, or similar
- You’ve worked with GraphQL in the past