In this role, you will be responsible for the product management for Martello’s products in the Digital Experience Monitoring (DEM) are. Working closely with Sales, R&D, Operations and Marketing, the Product Manager will define product specifications and work the product marketing to develop the go-to-market strategy for Martello’s products. You will help our customers and sales teams understand the capabilities and benefits of our products and solutions.
The Product Manager will have ownership of discovery to launch lifecycle of products, including further iteration. This will be a 360° ownership that includes product definition, forecasting, strategy and supporting sales in key customer engagements. The Product Manager will also ensure that the product supports the company’s overall strategy and goals.
You should apply if you are the kind of person who can:
- Take a customer-driven approach, effectively gathering customer feedback and requirements and prioritize items to create a high-value roadmap
- Generate and communicate new product ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth.
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Own, manage and communicate product changes both internally and externally
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Regularly perform pricing and competitive analysis and recommend strategies to improve market position, improve quality or reduce costs
- Work closely with development and engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Drive product launches including working with marketing team, executives, and other product management team members
- Review and contribute expertise to marketing plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
Desired Skills and Experience:
- BS degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field
- 5+ years of corporate SaaS-based product management experience
- Articulate and poised with clear and concise spoken and written communication style with strong presentation skills
- Ability to articulate revolutionary and evolutionary ideas to a variety of audiences ranging from c-level executives to technical engineers
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft technologies (Microsoft 365, Azure, Dynamics etc.) as well as the Microsoft ecosystem (Microsoft partner programs, reseller programs, target channels, etc.)
- Team player with ability to collaborate with internal and external stakeholder
- Flexibility, resilience and adaptability
- Fluency in English. Other languages an advantage
- Experience working in/with remote teams
- Availability and willingness to occasionally travel (inter)nationally.