What’s the role?
Fullscript is looking for a product designer to join our team that builds solutions for over 60,000 healthcare professionals and 1.5 million patients. Working with the product team will have you collaborating closely with other designers passionate about UX, visual and interaction design. Our team leverages customer feedback loops that provide instant knowledge and value you can use to make iterative and thoughtful improvements to our software ecosystem. If you’re a passionate problem solver with a love for design, get excited about company impact, and driving growth, we’d love to hear from you!
What you'll do
- Improve the application experiences within the Fullscript ecosystem. You’ll own projects from start to finish, while leading various UX initiatives to define and explore problems, content mapping, sketching, wire framing, low and high fidelity prototyping, and leading stakeholder reviews.
- Value and present design principles that showcase your UX, visual and interaction design strengths.
- Guide users through effortless experience flows that balance business goals with our user experience values.
- Create elegant solutions to complex customer problems that help drive company initiatives.
- Build a deep understanding and care for our user group. Work with and utilize tools to review user feedback, and work closely with other departments to gain insight into how our users experience and use our product.
- Make research informed, empathy driven experience decisions.
- Work closely with engineering and product managers to implement & refine designs.
- Champion consistent and delightful human centered experiences that result in highly responsive, accessible and delightful output.
- Communicate and value information architecture, as well as a seasoned knowledge of usability principles and techniques.
What you bring to the team
- Applicable Education in design or human computer interaction, and possess a love for creative problem solving.
- Experience bringing software or applications from idea to creation, while working with stakeholders and engineers.
- Hold a strong sense of customer empathy and a passion for delivering the best experience possible.
- Be comfortable with the ever changing landscape of design techniques, tools and expectations.
- Possess a proven ability to both deliver a bold vision and iterate quickly on concepts to arrive at an amazing customer experience.
- Be proficient with current industry design and collaboration tools such as Figma, Sketch, Github, etc
Along with your resume, please provide a URL link to a diverse portfolio of personal and/or professional projects and case studies with application.