For Internationally Trained Professionals – ITPs
In-TAC’s training program is catered for Internationally Trained Professionals – ITPs, who are highly skilled in their specialism and looking to advance their strategic thinking as a competitive strategy to working more effectively with teams, supervisors, clients and businesses.
ALES’s designed approaches and training will provide – ITPs the effective insights to overcome both professional and personal barriers. And mastering the essential communication as a life-skill with confidence and effectiveness in a technological-intensive environment.
Our training program better enables new competencies for ITPs as creative T-shaped
professionals to contribute transformative changes in team dynamics and to function as a member of high-value impact in their respective workplace.
Our interactive program that delivers Workplace Communication training is focused in helping ITPs to:
- Address common workplace challenges
- Develop effective communication skills
- Enhance critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Become more productive team members
For Employers – Your Options are Open and Flexible
If you would like to refer a newcomer IT professional employee to our ALES’s interactive online training in helping them to:
- Acknowledge and self-express challenges in the workplace
- Advance their communication skills more effectively
- Boost their critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Enrich and progress as a productive contributing team member
Or if you want us to come to your workplace and deliver this training to your employees, you are most welcome to find out how In-TAC can help you deliver this training.
Please contact In-TAC’s Juliette Smith, ALES Manager